Veka 76 AD - 5 chambers
Veka PVC joinery
Description of Veka 76 AD
- 76 mm constructive depth of the profile;
- Elegant edges, with slightly rounded edges;
- Coefficient of thermal insulation: up to Uw = 0.75 W / m2K, depending on the type of thermal insulation glazing used;
- Exterior wall thickness of 3 mm - CLASS A according to the European standard SR EN 12608;
- Height of the profile combination: 112-173 mm;
- Galvanized steel stiffeners according to VEKA reinforcement regulations, minimum 1.5 mm;
- Possibility of sheets in over 50 colors or imitations of wood, either on both sides, or only on the outside or only on the inside.
- The system can also be customized using VEKA SPECTRAL technology;
- The system allows aluminum cladding on the outside.
Functionality and areas of use
- Doors for balcony and terrace;
- Sliding doors with lifting;
- Doors with external opening;
- Residential doors.
The SOFTLINE 76AD system offers the possibility of foliation in over 50 colors or imitations of wood, either on both sides, or only on the outside or only on the inside.
In addition, the system can be customized using VEKA SPECTRAL technology. The system also allows aluminum plating.