Large Openings PVC
The lift & slide door
More light. More space. More possibilities.
VEKAMOTION 82 lift-and-slide door systems have up to 20% reduced sash sight lines compared to previous solutions offering more light and space. With the VEKAMOTION 82 MAX design variant, the frame construction can be almost completely plastered over for an almost frameless exterior view.
With VEKAMOTION 82, large-format elements with a high proportion of glass and requirements for accessibility can be realised safely. VEKAMOTION 82 offers superior living comfort and attractive design, accessibility and an optimised sealing system. At the same time, the desire for increasingly large-format elements with a high proportion of glass is taken into account.
There is a wide range of design options with the new VEKA SPECTRAL surface finish, film lamination and aluminium covers available.
- Insulation value of VEKAMOTION 82: Uf = 1.4 W/(m2K);
- Insulation value of VEKAMOTION 82 MAX: Uf = 1.3 W/(m²K);
- Glazing thicknesses of up to 54 mm allow the use of functional glass with high thermal insulation ratings, resulting in insulation values of up to Ud = 0.78 W/(m²K) for the overall element;
- Large areas of glass with narrow visible frame surfaces;
- New PVC threshold for easy realisation of barrier-free access and optimal energy efficiency;
- Design version VEKAMOTION 82 MAX with maximum proportion of glass: visible interior profile width of only 28 mm, increasing visible glass area by 7 cm in the width and 13 cm in the height;
- Construction of VEKAMOTION 82 MAX allows frame to be almost completely plastered over, for nearly frameless exterior view;
- Wall thickness to meet highest quality standard (DIN EN 12608, Class A);
- Wide variety of design options with decorative foils and aluminium panels as well as the exclusive VEKA SPECTRAL surface finish.